template
Monday, October 25, 2010
Step #24-- It happens
I went to the beach today and even though I had a fantastic time, tragedy stuck shortly after we departed. About ten minutes from the beach, I realized that my bag was not in the car with us...my bag that had my id, my housing id, my debit card, my phone, and my camera. We turned around and zoomed back to the beach. Katelin, the one and only, called ahead to have a waitress at a near by establishment check for my bag. They were able to find it and hold it for me, but by the time I got there, someone had stolen my camera. Everything else was there, but the camera was gone. So I was lucky, but unlucky. Basically, bad things happen and we have to deal with them. So I'm now camera-less--I lost some fun pictures from the beach--but I'll always have the memories, and that's what counts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment