template

Friday, October 1, 2010

Step #23-- Try new things



This is a Kitchen Sink from "Beaches 'n Cream," a diner located at the Beach Club resort. This is the second one of these puppies I've had while here in Florida. We split it amongst seven of us and there was plenty to go round. It includes 8 scoops of ice cream (3 chocolate, 2 strawberry, 2 vanilla, 1 mint chocolate chip), a whole can of whipped cream, and every topping they've got (candy bars, angel food cake, oreos, fudge, carmel, peanut butter, etc, etc) It is delicious even if it's a little scary. I've been trying new things lately: new foods, new rides, and new perspectives. I've come to realize that the older I get, and the more aware I am of time as it passes, the faster it goes. When I come to the end of my life, I want to be able to look back on all the things I've done and be pleased with what I see. I'm all about experiencing new things. Kitchen sink? Check. What's next?

No comments: