
So, it suddenly occurred to me what a strange job I have. Basically, I'm putting on a show and trying to make sure the guests get through the attraction smoothly, but the fact of the matter is, I go out on "two week safaris", chase poachers, spot animals, and "get shot at." My main concerns are whether or not the crocodiles are on show and how many families with strollers will be going through the line. I drive a gigantic truck but the only thing that worries me about it is the possibility of running over a helmeted guinea fowl in the Ituri forest. It's an experience and I love the stories I'm gaining. I get to deal with people from all over the world and animals from all over Africa. There's no other job like it in the world.
1 comment:
Do people get bit by pirhana in your safari? I heard that someone did??? Rumor?
Post a Comment