template

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Step #4--It'll pass

Having a bad day? Having a bad week? Having a bad year? Guess what? It'll pass. Things will get better eventually! After about a half hour at work doing surveys on the phone I think, "Can I really survive for another 3 and a half hours of this?" The answer is yes. Yes I can. I have up to this point. When push comes to shove, 4 hours isn't that bad of a shift. Sure, it isn't fun, but it won't kill me. Eventually, the 4 hours pass, and I get to move on to other things.

Not all things go as fast as a day at work, but no matter what it is, eventually it'll pass. A bad date, a horrible class, an embarrassing moment, a sickness, it'll always pass.

1 comment:

David said...

Nice motivational thought. Seems like I've been needing this mentality a lot lately.