template
Monday, November 8, 2010
Step #26-- 99 times out of 100, it's not you, but once it a while...
...it is. Today I had a camera crew get on my truck. MY TRUCK. Out of the 35-ish trucks that were in rotation at that particular moment in time, I was the lucky truck. The crew was from the Travel Channel. One of those cooking channel chefs got on board with his family along with three cameras (one on his family, one on the animals, and one at the front of the truck), one of my managers, a coordinator, and several people from Animal Programs. I turned off my microphone and drove slowly through the ride path, allowing them to see, film, and react to the animals. It'll probably end up being a one-minute clip on some Travel Channel TV show, but it was all filmed on MY TRUCK! Not bad for a little college program safari driver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment