template

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Step #10--At least I got a good story out of it


I was at the ward activity on Monday and I felt myself strangely drawn to the Tug o' War station. I took up the rope in my hands and began to pull against various opponents. Unfortunately, when I went up against my friend Eric, instead of pulling, I found myself being pulled. Before I knew it, I was face down in the grass with a twanging pain in my left hand. I decided to ignore the pain for the rest of the night and the next morning, but as I stood waiting for my Latin ballroom class to start I realized that my finger was about twice its normal size. As it turns out, I sprained my finger. HOW EXCITING! I've never sprained anything before. I'm bummed because it makes typing, playing the violin, brushing my hair, and doing pretty much everything harder, but I get a lot of sympathy, and hey! I got a good story out of it!

No comments: