template

Friday, June 19, 2009

Make-Up Class

One of my favorite classes this semester has been my make-up class. We've worked with Corrective make-up, glamour make-up, facial hair, middle age make-up, old age make-up, and extreme old age make-up. My friends and I have a blast! These are some of my best pictures. The really scary picture is from when we used Latex and tissue. My friend Rachel was a good sport to let me put that gunk on her face.

Sometimes we put the make-up on ourselves, sometimes we put it on someone else. For example, my friend Soren put a beard on me one class period and the next class period I got to put one on him. The class is so different--I love it!

1 comment:

triciarnorton said...

Wow! Those are scary pictures. You aren't go ing to be doing my makeup any time soon :) It is amazing what you can do!