Rules:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 3 friends who might enjoy doing the meme as well as the person you got the meme from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (um, yeah)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
You Make Me Feel Like A Star-The Beu Sisters
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
That's all-Michael Buble ( I guess as long as he's a guy, that's all I need)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Set Them Free-From PETER PAN (I guess I'm freeing people from their dreary lives)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Henry Ford-From RAGTIME (I do like cars)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
What is this Feeling?-from WICKED (My friends have a strange tingling feeling when they think of me :D)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Crank Calls-Brian Regan (hmmmmmm)
WHAT IS 2+2?
On My Way Home -Enya (I guess I'm going home because I can't do simple math)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND(S)?
Beautiful Disaster-Kelly Clarkson (you know who you are)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head-B.J. Thomas (They leave me standing all alone in the rain)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
For Good-From WICKED (My life is to do things for good)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Silver Bargains-From TREASURE PLANET (Sweet! I'm a bargain...wait)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Cake-From PRIDE & PREJUDICE (Mmmmmm, yummy)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Wade In The Water-07-08 Concert Choir (I'm CRAZY)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
African Etude-From ROAD TO ZANZABAR (Apparently I'm getting married to a foreign fella)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I'm Seeing Someone-From JUST LIKE HEAVEN (That's appropriate)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Make Them Hear You-From RAGTIME (I'm extrememly loud)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Get Me To The Church On Time- From MY FAIR LADY (Gasp! I'm getting married! Apparently)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Condition of Desperation-From PRIDE & PREJUDICE (haha, what can I say?)
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Wives-Bill Cosby (I'm not for the whole poligamy thing)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Baby Monitor -From SIGNS (It fell out of the sky!)
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Magic-Stimulator (I'm too powerful!)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Waiting on the World to Change (I'm laughing so hard that's why I'm waiting)
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
When I look at You -From Scarlet Pimpernel (IT BURNS!)
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Will and Elizabeth-from PIRATES of the Caribbean (Will and Elizabeth did-eventually. So of course I will!)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Lion-Moosebutter (They're big, furry, and have large teeth...I'm terrified.)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Take Me Away-Christina Vidal (They'll take me away)
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
No One Is Alone-INTO THE WOODS (Someone needs to be alone, dang it!)
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Down Once More-Phantom of the Opera (I live in Rexburg and there's a lot of ice!)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
A Very Nice Prince-INTO THE WOODS
2 comments:
I love it! Very thought provoking. I'll have to try it!
Haha! Nice! When I Look at You will work 2 ways! :D
Post a Comment